The Hilliard University Art Museum has grown so much this year thanks to your continued support. Through 12 exhibitions and record-breaking attendance
of over 100 people at the annual John Bartholomew Bienvenu Lecture and over 200 at the Kate Clark Artist Talk, the Museum continued to educationally
and artistically impact the Acadiana community.
2016 highlights include:
- Launch of education initiative including Lesson Plans for teachers and Play Day for families
- Complimentary guided tours every Friday and Saturday at 2 pm
- Relaunch of Toddler Time program
- Free admission on Wednesday nights
- Hiring of Curator, Events Coordinator, Store Manager, and Educator
The expanded programming and staff allow more people to benefit from the Museum as a center of cultural interdisciplinary learning. With your generosity, 2017 promises to be a year filled with innovative exhibitions, engaging artist talks and family friendly events. Your
annual gift allows the Museum to continue to serve as a hub of Acadiana’s artistic community.
2017 goals include:
- Sustaining education programs and services for teachers
- Continuing to provide free access to programs for university students and the public
- Establishing a rainy day fund for museum operations
- Developing an exemplary collection of southern art
If you do not feel you can provide monetary support, you can always volunteer your time while receiving exclusive benefits and behind the scenes
access! See our volunteer page for more information.
In order to provide support, print and return an annual appeal form or go to
our UL Foundation page and fill
out the required information. Please select “Annual Fund.” You may also contact Cami Joseph to process your donation at 337.482.0817.
As an employee of the university, you can take advantage of UL Lafayette Payroll Deduction for your contribution. All you have to do is download
and fill out the UL Payroll Deduction Form.
Once the form is completed, sign it and return it to the museum.